Thursday, June 23, 2011

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Most Annoying Movie Characters

As you may already know, I now take up weekly residence over at the great film site Anomalous Material.  The fine folks over there have given me a regular weekly gig as feature writer.  It is a regular series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects (and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor - yes I am a list nerd).  This week's feature piece (my fourth) is a look at those most annoying of film characters.  Whether on purpose or by happenstance, these are those movie characters you definitely do not want to be around for any period of time.  

Read my feature article, "10 Most Annoying Movie Characters" at Anomalous Material. 

The Leo DiCaprio character below did not make the list.  With that said just imagine how annoying those ten who did make the list are.  Mindblowing, huh?


Next week, in celebration of our nation's birthday (and my own just two days earlier) I will give you a list of the 10 best films by one of the most American filmmakers of the last forty years.  Who could it be, hmmm?

No comments: