Friday, June 3, 2011

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature:
10 Reasons Dazed and Confused is the Coolest Movie Ever

I have recently taken up weekly residence over at the great film site Anomalous Material.  The fine folks over there have given me a regular weekly gig as feature writer.  It will be a series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects (and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor - yes I am a list nerd).  My debut feature piece is on that coolest of cool movies, Richard Linklater's Dazed and Confused, and incidentally enough, the 10 reasons it happens to be the coolest movie ever.


This should be a fun project to do (I already have about a dozen ideas for upcoming lists sprawled about in havlf eaten form, just waiting for their future unveiling) and hopefully you will too (or not, that is completely up to you, but you don't want to see a grown man cry now do you?).   Week two will bring on the 10 best performances by my favourite actress.  'nuff said.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
* Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
* Professional Results Are Guaranteed.
* As good as your dentist.
* Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.