Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Cinematheque Reviews: Paul

I am a sucker for a good Star Wars reference and Paul gives us a buttload of them so I suppose it was preordained that I would enjoy this movie.  And I did.  Sure, it has its flaws and it has its moments of stupidity (as most movies do) but when all is said and done, and all the proverbial smoke clears, it is quite the enjoyable little film.

Read my review of Paul at The Cinematheque.

 Here is our intrepid titular alien doing one of his many alien probing jokes.

2 comments:

Dan O. said...

It wasn't as funny as I was expecting, but there are a few moments that had me laughing out loud, and a genuine sweetness that really has it all work. Good Review!

Kevyn Knox said...

You are right on the mark with the genuine sweetness. I was trying to nail down why I enjoyed the movie as much as I did - even with the flaws - and I believe that is the reason.