Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm #5!! I'm #5!! I'm #5!!

As regular readers of this blog know, I recently joined the ranks of the LAMB (aka, Large Association of Movie Blogs).  Proud member #678 for those of you keeping score at home.  Well, each month the LAMB posts a leaderboard, representing the Top 20 LAMB sites of the month (the ones with the most traffic between themselves and the LAMB site).  Well, lo and behold, yrs truly (aka, The Most Beautiful Fraud in the World) made the cut for August - with a bullet.  Making, what I believe to be a relatively strong debut, in the number five spot, I was majorly surprised when I saw the newly posted leaderboard.  I am sure some of this has to do with me being a new kid on the block, and therefore peek-worthy (just to see what I'm all about) but hopefully many of those peekers will come back.  Perhaps number one is in my future.  Perhaps obscurity after a surprisingly rousing start.  Who knows. 


Not to be the egotist I often sound like, I would like to congratulate Alex Kittle over at Film Forager  for her first place finish.  Her site is definitely deserving of the honour. 

3 comments:

Castor said...

Congrats Kevyn on making 5th on the leaderboard ;)

The Taxi Driver said...

This is exciting news indeed. Congrats.

Kevyn Knox said...

It's pretty silly, but I can't help enjoying it.